The absolute drain back system from 300lt to 1.500lt
Mega Integra is a complete drain back solar system, that takes advantage of the principle of the drain back.
More specifically, the thermally conductive liquid (which is used in proportion of 60% of water and 40% of liquid) is circulated through a closed system without pressure and it transfers heat from the solar collectors to the HSW (hot service water), through a heat exchanger. When the temperature in the solar collectors falls lower than that of the boiler or when the temperature of the system exceeds 85C/ 185 F, the pump of the system closes the thermally conductive liquid, drains back from the collectors and the pipelines, depleting completely the closed circuit. This way, the system remains safe from overheating, since the heat transfer to the boiler is interrupted, whilst it is also protected from frost, since there is no water to be frozen or to cause uncontrollable damage.
Mega Integra is designed to cover higher demands of hot water compared to Integra, and that is why it is available in capacities from 300lt to 1.500lt, whilst once it is selected.
Mega Integra may offer a series of incomparable advantages, such as:
- MONEY SAVING, with the minimization of the damage and the use of fewer parts, thanks to the non-pressure function
- LOW MAINTENANCE COST, since there is zero damage risk
- SIMPLE AND EASY INTALLATION, since it abolishes many of the parts of a typical forced circulation system (expansion tank, control valve, pressure indicator, ventilator)
- REINFORCED PROTECTION FROM BLACKOUT, since the circuit drains automatically, and this way, it remains protected until the power restoration, without any water remaining that may cause overheating or frost
- HIGHER EFFECTIVENESS , with produced hot water for a longer period of time, since it prevents from the heat reversal during the night and it minimized the heat losses
A Mega Integra drain back system consists of:
|Boiler from 300lt to 1500lt||Differential thermostat||Especially designed circulator||From 2 to 12 especially designed solar collectors Dionissos||Correspondent bases for the collectors|
Boiler from 300lt to 1500lt
They are enameled at 850 C and they offer constant protection, whilst, in combination to the magnesium rod, it offers a long life spam and effective function. Also, it disposes:
- two exchangers (for connection to the solar system, as well as to the central heating)
- an electrical resistance of 4KW
- Control valve for the magnesium rod
- Inspection flange
- Recirculation potential
Mega Integra have got advanced control systems, which provide many capacities of control and supervision of the temperature difference between the collectors and the boiler. The function of the circulators is also controlled by these control units.
Especially designed circulator
From 2 to 12 especially designed solar collectors Dionissos
Every drain back collector Dionissos Drain is a highly effective flat collector sealed with EPDM and capped with a special multi-prism crystal of high persistence and permeability. The collectors dispose side and back insulation made of stone wool.
Base for the collectors
Thanks to the compact base of the collectors, but also to the installation applications provided by GAUZER, the installation of the drain back Mega Integra, may be conducted on both flat and slopping roofs.